Brotch's Application
Username:

BrotchSwagg

Discord Name and ID:

Lawson#7753

When did you join us?:

A week ago

Past Experience:

I've been a Admin at Hollandcraft.nl, this was really active back in the day around 2014.

Mainly i know what im doing when it comes to minecraft, i know how to develop plugins and edit them whenever needed.

Why you think you'd make a good moderator: 

I've moderated with Rprp on mafiaway.nl this is an online forum mafia based game, you can meet up with friends in reallife and have a great time together as ''clan'' and show the people that you can be number one.

Its fun when you know what you are doing, thought it would be a great add-on to the application.

Why should we accept you:

I think I should become a admin/helper because I enjoy playing on discarded craft and would like to help the server in any way. This admin/helper position would be beneficial to me as I would like to acquire responsibilities on the server or forum and to help the discarded community with any queries.

I am currently volunteering at an aged care home, which I think would help me if I were to get this position as I do have experience helping other people. What I do at the aged care home is socialize with the elderly residents and play games with them, help them in my time spent there every week.

I have the confidence and communication skills to take part in this position and am aware of the various responsibilities that comes with being a admin/helper. Although I may come out as a bit strong that is because I stand up for what I believe is right and not what is wrong. I have integrity and honesty, grant that I may make mistakes along the way, I am human after all. If there is a problem with a certain player I will make sure to see it from there point of view instead of giving my opinion straight away on how I think this person should handle their issue.

If I am not online in-game, then I would most likely be on the discords/forums. I will be on the discord for most of the day, i think that is good because I can reply to those that need help ASAP. I should become admin/helper because I live in the Netherlands that is an advantage to the server as there aren't many staff that live in Netherlands as most live in different time zones.

Thanks for reading my application, and i hope i may be the one helping grow this community!

Greetings Ricardo

Hello,

Thank you for your application.

We're currently reviewing the application, and we will get back to you within a week.

Thanks,
Adam
Owner & Founder
Application denied.

Upon investigation, it was found that the applicant exaggerated & lied about his past experience on a server. We do not tolerate lying on any application or court-house related matters.

Thank you for applying. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.